Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hydration nation

I don't have time to write up a whole post today, but had to put up my latest & greatest hydration find.  I know water is pretty much life blood and I do drink it, but it is always so much tastier (and vitamin & electrolite packed) when I unload a little packet of Emergen-C into it.  Last night, I stopped at Whole Foods after work and discovered the newest flavor.  Blue.  As in Blue-berry.  I am in hydration heaven.  Blueberries are my absolute favorite (I eat flats and flats of them in the summer!) and this new Emergen-C tastes just like Blueberry juice.  If you ever had the Knudsen Family "Just Blueberry" juice, you will know exactly what I am talking about!  I know - delicious!  Can't wait to drink my eight glasses today! 


4 comments:

  1. Will definitely check this out... another great one is the Trader Joe's electrolyte water. It's super cheap and tastes great - on the downside it doesn't come in blueberry flavor... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, I'm always putting Emergen-C in my water, plain just doesn't do it for me. It used to be Crystal Light but I don't do artificial sweetener anymore. I'll definitely look for the Blueberry flavor to add to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe I haven't tried TJ's electrolyte water - will definitely buy some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll have to try this. i get super sick of plain 'ol water. bleh!

    ReplyDelete