Thursday, November 19, 2009

I heart Fishs Eddy

So, I recently discovered Fishs Eddy - a completely adorable online boutique that features great kitchen equipment (plates, flatware, glasses, etc) and fun gift ideas.  Since the holidays are upon us, I have been on a search for some low-cost ideas for friends and family.  I found some amazing bargains on here for under $20!  You must take a look!

Rest in grease (ha!) spoon rest.  $7.95

Adorable mermaid bottle opener. $14.95. 

Strip tea coasters.  Set of 10 for $3.95.

The glasses to match!  $5 each.

Wood fish salad servers.  $14.95.

Bird in a tree teacup.  $3.98 (on sale).

Alice in Wonderland wooden postcard.  $4.95.

Nursery rhyme glasses - these are so cute!  $5.50 each.


I love finding adorable and affordable things!  Where do you guys tend to buy your little gifts like these.  Would love to know of some more great stores!  Happy hunting!

16 comments:

  1. OMG, my bloggy partner (and bestie) would love this site. Sending it on. Thanks! Love that mermaid. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these things. My most fav is the dish with the spoon print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome store! I love the mermaid bottle opener especially... and the prices are beyond reasonable. Thank you so much for the share!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Fishs Eddy too... I can spend hours in their NYC store!
    Fabulous post, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. the Alice in Wonderland wooden postcard is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such charming selection...
    adore the sweet mermaid!
    Affordable goodies are the best~
    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gifts! Pssssh! I want all these things for myself! Ok...kidding.... Kind of. What great finds. The spoon rest is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the sweet comment. my day is actually going much better today.

    p.s. do you go to 24 hr. fitness? that's where i go and it's great. it's a little intimidating at first, but there are a lot of older ladies who aren't so coordinated, and i figure if they can do it i can too :).

    hope you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So unique. I love this sort of stuff. I'm going to go check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! I heart these too! - Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those stripper glasses are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CC - i totally did not know that they had a store in NY. I will have to check it out next time i head home.

    Lauren - i do go to 24 hr, and it always makes me feel better when there are older ladies in class, too. last week in yoga, though, they totally kicked my ass!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great finds! I love the bird in a tree teacup. Why are teacups so darn cute?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh these are terrific! The mermaid bottle opener especially!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome. I adore all the glasses!! Such fun products.

    lululetty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great finds. Have a great weekend.

    ann

    ReplyDelete