Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wedding dress

No, I'm not getting married again!  But, my friend Annie is (congrats, Annie!) and I have waited until the complete last minute to find an outfit for Saturday.  It's a daytime wedding, but it is also chilly and rainy here in PDX.  I don't have much time, I know, but I think tonight after work I am going to check out the sale rack at Anthropologie.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that they might have one of these:


Composed current dress.  $69.95. 
This one has an adorable keyhole detail in back.
Would look cute with a belt, too.


Walk-a-ways dress.  $79.95.
I know this one has cotton on top, which is pretty casual,
but the bottom is made of silk!  Cobalt silk! 




Edges & angles dress.  $79.95.  
I am digging stripes right now! 



Did I mention that I put myself on a budget?  All of these are under $100 - yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment