Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My new house, please?

Yikes!!  I think I might have just witnessed my dream house.  I didn't even know that it existed until I saw Maya Marzolf's insane home today.  It has the perfect blend of playfulness, femininity and class while being completely eclectic and still not over the top.  I am smitten, inspired and jealous all at once.  Is that possible? Here are just a couple of pictures - it is definitely worth heading over to Design Sponge for the whole post!  
I would die for that chandelier.  Gorgeous!

 This bedroom is so sweet.  It has a little fireplace tucked in there, too!

 
The loft. I want to cuddle up with that kitten and take a nap!


I love the little touches - like the vintage glove molds!



This house makes me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment