Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Good things come in pairs....most of the time

Dolce & Gabbana.  I have been an addict for quite awhile now.  And, while I can't necessarily always affort to feed the addiction, I can drool like the rest of the world, right?  I just took a look at their 2010 Spring collection from Milan Fashion Week.  I am absolutely loving their vintage boudoir numbers and the silk mix and match floral prints.  But the denim?  The macrame? I am having a hard time wrapping my head around those ones.  Here are the highs and lows (in my mind) of the show.  Thought you might want to take a look! 

I'm a half full kind of girl, so let's go with the highs first:














The lows.   








~all images via www.coutorture.com~

Am I completely off the mark here? 

No comments:

Post a Comment