Thursday, August 27, 2009

Summer shopping spree

You know that feeling when summer is about to hit and you get a brand spanking new catalog in the mail with tons and tons of glorious summer dresses.  Or, you go out for a day around town only to see beautiful new summery clothes in all of your favorite store windows.  It gives you a really happy feeling inside and you just can’t wait to buy them all…..until you look at the price tag.  Then your heart sinks and you realize you are going to go into extreme debt to support your habit if you don’t show some serious restraint!  This year, I was actually able to do it.  I drooled over the catalogs, stalked clothes in store windows, and barely bought a thing.  I was pretty amazed with myself!  My reward: a little shopping spree this weekend with pit stops at some of my favorite shops in town.  All of those dreamy windows I peered in a couple of months ago have to have sale signs in them now, right?!?  I did a little pre-shopping online to map my route.  These are some of the shops, and special items, at the top of my list!          

Frances May, Nomia Linen Tunic.
This dress has a little “business in the front, party in the back” action going on.  I love it!




Pin Me Apparel, Prairie Underground Mothette
Its hard for me to say no to a new LBD – and this one is extra cute! This would be great for work or out to dinner paired with some dark tights, a belted cardigan and some cowboy boots!  




Speaking of boots…I love these so much, I had to put them on my list. 
I don't think I am allowed to purchase these this round, but might have to bite the bullet soon! 

                                           
Frye Matilda Button boots, oh how I love thee.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment