Thursday, January 14, 2010

I feel mean, but ...

Heidi Montag frightens me.  I'm all for self improvement , but c'mon!  Do you really need to make your boobs that big, or your nose look that squished down?  10 surgeries in one day?  I wonder if she is going to turn into the crazy catwoman lady that had so much plastic surgery she now looks feline.  



I've tried to feel sorry for her that she does this to feel good about herself, but I've watched The Hills (sadly, I know) and have been permanantly scarred by "Speidi".   

I feel better - thanks for listening to me vent!

7 comments:

  1. I am with you. I would even claim what you just said isn't that mean... my true feelings about her look, lack of talent etc are of the kind that are not appropriate for print...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um when your boobs hit you in the face because they are up so high that's a bad thing. lol.

    Cute new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. those boobs are nuts.

    i thought she looked good after the first nose job & boob job, but this is seriously extreme. her face doesn't even look like her anymore :(.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have no idea who this chick is, but holy bubbies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe my eyes. She is nuts. She was beautiful before the surgery...now she just has that "typical" surgery look about her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even understand WHY she's had half of these procedures done. like, the shape of her face has changed so much, and it's really aged here. she now looks like a 50 year old who's had too much work done, instead of a fresh faced 22 year old! so so twisted...

    ReplyDelete