Sunday, August 23, 2009

Everything is coming up...birds!

It happened - it finally happened! This morning I woke up, made a cup of delicious french press, sat at the kitchen table, looked out the window and saw the first little sparrow eating out of my bird feeder. This might not sound like a great feat, I know, but my bird feeder has been hanging outside all spring and summer and was yet to have a single nibbler. Oh happy Sunday - what a great day to start my blog. As you get to know me, you will quickly realize that I have many small obsessions. To name a few: bowls of all shapes and sizes (yes, bowls!), demitasse spoons, all things vintage, interior design, gardening, diy....and yes, birds. For you today, here are just a couple of inspiring snapshots.
A lovely collection of vintage birds.
Wouldn't you love to have these in your house?
A pair of vintage hand carved pigeon hair pins from etsy shop downandoutchic!
So sweet!

Completely romantic wallpaper from Second Hand Rose.
If I was on the hunt for some wedding bands these would be at the top of my list.
The other rings by Beth Cyr Jewelry are completely amazing as well.


2 comments:

  1. oh wow! thank you for including my rings - I particularly love these in the yellow gold. :)

    ReplyDelete